About the Ask the Experts category

At Infoplus, we call these people our “Super Users.” These are folks who have been around the block with Infoplus; they have pushed themselves and their company to the limits. They have tried all kinds of things in the system, they know what works, and they have creative approaches to finding solutions. Our Super Users might be staff but are more than likely customers, just like you.
We value their expertise and hope that you find their experience useful. Please remember that any advice shared is best practices based on the Super User’s experience, and YMMV.

It has always been my philosophy to provide the ultimate customer service and provide it to them as if they are just down the hall. We will answer there call when the phone rings, we will answer their emails right away, we will provide them the information they seek even though we know it’s sitting right there in front of them in InfoPlus. We are there for them not just to meet their expectations but to exceed them and move at the speed of business.

I recently had a chance to use the InfoPlus Direct Chat feature and found that to be very helpful.

My question is with AI advancements, is InfoPlus considering implementing any type of Customer Service AI? Would there be a way to reduce the number of emails we send back and forth and be able to provide our customers with InfoPlus data in real time and still make a good personal connective experience for them?

I like where your head is at. AI has the potential to be an effective tool in ways we haven’t even considered yet.

Implementing a Customer Service AI within Infoplus would be complicated. Nascent as it is, AI isn’t yet at the point where it could practically distinguish between the individualistic setups clients have in their websites. We know it will probably get there but we don’t know when. Even now, we can see that most of the AI available out there is improvising and imitating. It still gets a lot wrong and it doesn’t “know” the answer to questions in the way people know.

If or when an AI is implemented, I imagine it would be when we could do so with the confidence that it would provide accuracy as much as a Support Agent can and does. I know you are asking as it relates to you and your customers, though, so speaking to that, there are many unknown unknowns associated with that. I can say we are all very interested in AI advances and we’re keeping our eye on that ball. It would be unwise to dismiss the potential there.

Hey, thanks for your response. The technology is super interesting. Considering today’s work force with such a tight labor market I look to technology and automation where I can.
In several posts here I see the most automation benefit is going to come from scripts. Can’t wait to get more of those going!

On a side note, I asked ChatGPT what InfoPlus theme song would be.
I think this response is fitting:

1. Energetic and Innovative: If Infopluscommerce.com is all about cutting-edge technology and innovation, a song with an upbeat and modern feel could work. “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars or “Happy” by Pharrell Williams might be suitable.
  2. Trust and Reliability: If the website focuses on trust, security, and reliability, a more calming and reassuring song like “Lean On Me” by Bill Withers could work.
  3. Creativity and Imagination: For a company that values creativity and imagination, songs like “Imagine” by John Lennon or “Here Comes the Sun” by The Beatles might be a good fit.
  4. Customer-Centric: If the primary focus is on serving customers, songs that evoke feelings of warmth and empathy, such as “Stand by Me” by Ben E. King, could be appropriate.
  5. Sustainability and Environment: If the company is eco-conscious, a song like “Earth” by Lil Dicky or “Big Yellow Taxi” by Joni Mitchell might align with the message.
1 Like

I meant to add the @jcfrazier but forgot and hit send. Maybe there could be an edit feature down the road???:sunglasses:

I love this! @jcfrazier check it out!